Five areas of intervention
To achieve our objectives, the following 5 thematic areas have been chosen which refer to our mission and to the national development priorities as well as the international sustainable development goals to which Rwanda has ratified:
- Improvement of socio-economic conditions of vulnerable rural woman;
- Fighting against Gender-Based Violence including Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), fighting against teenage pregnancies and HIV/AIDS, Prevention and conflicts resolution for peace building;
- Food Security and Nutrition education;
- Tackling woman’s unpaid care work ;
- Women’s leadership and decision making.