SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH AND RIGHTS/ SDSR PROJET
Réseau des Femmes Oeuvrant pour le Development Rural in partnership with AMIE Canada (Aide Internationale à l’Enfance), is implementing the project on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR)/Projet SDSR
The Mission of the Project is to improve the access of young girls and children to sexual and reproductive health and rights information and services.
The project is implemented in 15 sectors of Gasabo district, in Kigali City within a period of five years, since December 2022 to October 2023
- To provide information and services related to sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- To provide integrated health care services related to sexual and reproductive health
- To provide counselling services.
- Testing sexual transmitted infection including HIV, and providing treatment
- To provide appropriate support to patients and victims of unsafe abortion and gender based violence
- Raising awareness on sexual reproductive health and rights, and Gender Based Violence to the entire community of Gasabo district.
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Justice
- Rwanda Biomedical Centre
- Ministry of Gender and Family Promotion
- Gasabo District
- Hospital and Health Centers
Information and services are provided at Réseau des Femmes Head Office, through KARAME center, from Monday to Friday, and in campaigns within the community.
For more details on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, call the Toll Free Hotline 8011.